What's the coolest thing I can do with an Arduino board?
What are we going to do?
After a couple of weeks working with Arduino and learning how to use different components, it's time you think about something cool to do with it.
It really is up to you, as you can choose any project you like as long as we have all the needed materials. Be creative and remember that sky is the limit!!
In addition to the project itself, you'll have to design a poster and a short presentation. Take a look at the following items to be sure you know what, when and how to do it.
Remember that we will be visiting the Arduino robotics fair at Barcelona and it would be amazing if your project is chosen to be displayed there!
- Our project consists on...
- In my project we use...
- Arduino controls...
- The components we use are...
- When we press... Arduino turns.... on.
- When there is no light/ movement is detected, ...
- Temperature/light sensor
- Motor or servo motor
- Humidity sensor
- Light emitting diode (LED)
- Infrared receiver
- Button or switch
- PIR sensor (presence)
Still need help?
First raise your hand and then...
Asking for general help
- Excuse me, I need help.
- Please, could someone help me?
- I have problems with this activity.
- This part is keeping me from finishing the activity
- How do I do that?
- What's the meaning of...?
- How do you say... in English?
- What does... mean?
- I don't understand this sentence/word/part...