I’m an engineer working in education and very passionate about DIY stuff. I love the idea of helping others to get into this awesome world where everything is possible. That’s why I created makit, to make my humble contribution to the maker movement. My tagline defines me very good: just think it, design it and “makit”.
Allong the short life of this website, I won some contests and awards of which I’m quite proud of, and I’d love to share them with you.
- Winner of the “OpenRC accessory design contest by Pinshape”: Read more
- Winner of the “Protopasta print contest by Pinshape”: Read more
- Winner of the “Pinshape Awards, Top maker 2016”: Read more
- Winner of the “best social impact project” award by University of Catalunya (UOC): more info in Spanish
- Winner of the “Fueling innovation by ESSO and MyMiniFactory” contest
Note: you will find some content in Spanish. That’s because I’m from Spain ;). I will try to translate everything as soon as we can. However, if you have some special request or any suggestion you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org